Upper Hutt Foodbank work with a number of community support agencies, receiving referrals from them and also recommending Customers visit them for advice. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- BEST Hutt Valley (Benefit Educational Service Trust)
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) – Awaken, Brown Owl, and Riverstones.
- Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
- EMERGE (Emergency Housing)
- Family Finances Service Trust
- Family Works
- FVIS (Family Violence Intervention Service)
- Kokiri Marae
- Prisoners Aid & Rehabilitation
- Orongomai Marae
- Salvation Army
- Womens Refuge
Upper Hutt Foobank are also represented at Upper Valley Community Agencies Network meetings.